Things Ellie can do this week that she couldn't do before:
1. Feed herself with a spoon and not spill a drop.
2. Use "I want," "I need," "I'd like" to express herself.
3. Look people in the eye and say, "Bye bye. See you later. Thanks for coming."
4. Crayon in perfect circles, using good pressure and a pretty decent hand grip.
5. Sit down on the potty to do her thing (diaper on still, but we're getting there)....this really isn't an ASD thing, it's a three year old thing.
6. Finally get back to Turtle Park for some good morning swinging. It's been too long and she clearly missed it.